If you have seen the brilliant and inscrutable There Will Be Blood:
- Todd Alcott analyzes the movie (in four parts) with regard to Daniel Plainview's motivation and psychology and the image systems of the movie.
- You can listen to the "I drink your milkshake!" audio clip all day!
- And have it bring all the boys to the yard. (They're like, it's better than yours.)
- Damn right, it's better than yours.
- I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge.
- Ahem, sorry. Cool fact of the day: The milkshake line is actually rooted in real history -- the Teapot Dome scandal of the 1920s, when Senator Albert Fall explained oil drilling in the Senate by saying "If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and my straw reaches across the room, I'll just end up drinking your milkshake." P.T. Anderson took that and ran. (Source.)
- Finally: recipes.