Sunday, May 08, 2016

The End of an Era

I started this blog on February 4, 2005; I'm closing it up today, May 8, 2016. The posts here will live on, but all future writing will happen at the new blog that now lives on my newly redesigned website:

http://www.cherylklein.com/blog/

Please point any remaining bookmarks over there. I also have a new monthly newsletter that contains many blog-like elements; to sign up for it, see the front page of cherylklein.com.

This blog, and the readers who paid attention here, encouraged me to build the original version of my website, which led in turn to both of my books; and thus I can honestly say that the blog and you all truly changed my life. Thank you, everyone, very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl, the link to the new blog page comes up with an error message. Good luck with the new book (and blog). I can't wait and have been telling all my clients about it.

    ReplyDelete