Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kidlit Drink Night at SCBWI

Betsy and I are no longer running Kidlit Drink Night, but a terrific crew of whippersnappers* has taken up the banner, and they've planned a fabulous event for the upcoming New York National SCBWI Conference! To wit:

What: Kidlit Drink Night
When:  Friday, January 27, at 8 p.m.
Where: The Public House at 41st and Lexington (a new location, please note)
Why:  Tradition! Also fun, and by popular request.
Who: Anyone and everyone attending the conference or with an interest in children's/YA literature. 

I will be speaking at National SCBWI this year, so I'll definitely be there. (And copies of Second Sight will again be available in the conference bookstore if you want to pick it up.) Come by and say hi!

* I use this word because I am old. OLD. Compared to the whippersnappers, anyway. (Also it is fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment