- American Gods by Neil Gaiman (which I've wanted to read ever since I saw this blog post)
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett (my first-ever Pratchett)
- Feeling Sorry for Celia by the lovely Jaclyn Moriarty (read it ages ago, but now I have a copy of my own)
- A book of knitting cartoons as a gift for a friend's mother
- Sacred Games by Vikram Chandra
- The Learners by Chip Kidd (The trade paperback isn't quite as blinged-up as his hardcover of The Cheese Monkeys, which has the most awesomely designed book package for a novel I have ever seen in my life; but I liked the content of Cheese Monkeys as well, so I'm looking forward to this sequel.) (Just saw this video . . . dang. Maybe I should hold out for the hardcover of The Learners as well.)
PSUMC is located at the corner of 6th Ave. and 8th St. in Park Slope; take the F to 7th Ave. or the R to 4th Ave./9th St. Donations are also welcome from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, at which point we become an all-retail enterprise, one well worth your time. Hope to see you there!