Friday, January 03, 2003

I forgot to add: BMG is an slippery, deceptive music service. They informed me today that my wonderful four-CD Stevie Wonder box set was on sale and so does not qualify as a "qualifying selection" -- e.g., one that allows me to get the advertised three free CDs. I'm not sure whether to keep fighting the Bertelsmann Man(n), to return the said supposedly free CDs (though I've already opened one of them, and love it -- John Mayer's Room for Squares, nice bubbly acoustipop), or to give up and pay my invoice.

On the other hand, the letter also says I am entitled to one free single selection, so what the heck -- if I can get seven CDs for the price of four bought in-store, I can live with that.

1 comment:

  1. I am entitled to one free single selection, so what the heck. I'm not sure whether to keep fighting the Bertelsmann Man

    ReplyDelete