Thursday, May 13, 2010

Now in Paperback: An Absolutely Bobby Curse

Three paperback editions of books I edited came out this month -- and look how neatly alphabetical they are!

ABSOLUTELY MAYBE by Lisa Yee
(her YA debut, and the book of the month at Readergirlz now)

BOBBY VS. GIRLS (ACCIDENTALLY) by Lisa Yee
(her chapter-book debut, with a faboo new paperback cover by Dan Santat)

A CURSE DARK AS GOLD by Elizabeth C. Bunce
(her everything debut -- and did I mention she won an award for it?)

Go read them, if you haven't already! Yay Lisa and Dan and Elizabeth! Yay books!

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your "D" book . . . DARCY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK taking Cheryl's advice...I've been meaning to get one of Lisa's books. So I just ordered Bobby V Girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am alphabetically up-to-date (though in hardback).

    Lisa, is there for reals gonna be a DARCY book? Because if there isn't, there should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, I just threw that in about a Darcy book. However, hmmmmm, it's worth considering . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay paperbacks! :D

    ~ecb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVED A Curse as Dark as Gold"! :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete