Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bona nit de Barcelona!

I´m now on my long-awaited vacation in Barcelona, proceeding to Paris tomorrow night. If you´re attending my talk at SCBWI France, I look forward to meeting you Saturday; if you´re a dear friend or relation, you can look forward to being bombarded with Melissa´s and my pictures, stories, and lovingly recounted details of desserts (oh my word, the desserts); and if you´re just a casual reader, I´ll update again when I´m home next weekend. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Sounds like a delicious trip in many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best of times! And take pictures of everything, especially the Sagrada Familia.

    Gaudi! Paella!

    I am so excited for you!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, tapas after tapas with a 'beaker' full of Spanish red wine--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, pan amb tomaquet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete