Monday, October 06, 2008

Wanted: Race for the Cure t-shirts

My mother is making a t-shirt quilt for a breast cancer fundraiser, and to fill it out, she would like to collect a wide variety of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure t-shirts -- different years, different colors, different designs, different venues, etc. I'm sending her the New York shirts from 2008 (orange and pink) and 2007 (pink and gray), and she has a number of Kansas City shirts; if YOU have a Komen t-shirt you'd be willing to donate to the cause, we'd be very grateful. Drop me a line at chavela_que at yahoo dot com (or leave a post on my Wall if you're reading this on Facebook), and I will supply mailing information and my gratitude.

1 comment:

  1. I have Race For The Cure shirts from Columbus, Ohio (2007 anf 2008) that I'll send your way if you are still collecting them.

    And, thanks for the useful information on your website.

    Ryan Martin
    wineguyryan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete