Thursday, February 08, 2007

Drinks Night Tomorrow Night

If you're in town for the SCBWI Conference tomorrow night -- or if you just feel like hanging out with cool people, or drinking exotic drinks, or getting your children's books groove on* -- head on over to Bar Nine at 807 Ninth Avenue, between 53rd and 54th, starting roundabout 7:30 p.m. There will be a room for us in the back, reserved under the name Betsy Bird.

I, sadly, will not be there for some time, having another engagement; but I'll swing by after said engagement is over and see if you party people* are still around. And if not, I'll be at the conference all day tomorrow and much of the evening Saturday, so come on up and say hi.

* I find it hilariously wrong, and therefore delightful, to use these terms in connection with my life in children's book publishing (not that you all aren't awesome party people, of course). Funk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment